Senior Analyst - Adobe Analytics Implementation
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: September 18, 2023
You will function as part of a world class Data Analytics team
working directly with clients in North America & Canada.
The role will focus on supporting data collection, reporting and
experimentation practices of the client to drive incremental
project initiatives through thought leadership.
- Leads initiatives focused on analytics implementation,
customization, and automation of data collection processes.
- Develops cohesive measurement strategies and planning that
ensures data collection aligns to client's priorities.
- Recommends processes for integrating platforms ensuring free
flow data between systems.
- Have solid analytics implementation experience across the life
cycle and digital platforms (including web, responsive and native
apps) using Adobe Analytics especially for big retail client's
having complex eco-systems (multiple sites/apps, 100s of custom
tags, multiple implementation techniques for main site/syndicate
- Must be hands-on and work as part of technical analytics team
for data framework implementations using (Adobe Analytics, Adobe
Target, Adobe Launch, Adobe Mobile SDK)
- Design, develop and implement technical tagging requirements
for company web, mobile and app platforms. Be able to create SDR
and convert it to exact script code to be added on page/app screens
or user actions on page.
- Develop and perform code modifications, testing and deployment
- Enhance requirements for digital data layers (event based like
ACDL) within company Tag Management solution (Adobe Data
Collection, Ensighten, Tealium).
coding languages in web environments and tag management tools to
accommodate custom tracking requirements.
plugins. Ability to troubleshoot scripting issues on the digital
platforms using browser's console and other tools is a must.
- Participate in clients' QA and deployment processes (Agile
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such
as Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Charles,
HTTPWatch or WASP.
- Thorough knowledge of Analytics Workspace, reporting and admin
console in Adobe Analytics.
- Must be comfortable with advanced segmentation capabilities
within Adobe Analytics.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience with implementing AEP (Adobe Experience
- Experience with implementing CJA (Customer Journey
- Develop, design, and implement scripting for A/B
optimization/experimentation (Adobe Target, Monetate,
- Configuring and setting up BI dashboards (Tableau / Looker /
- Experience working with Adobe IO (using APIs to connect to
Adobe suite of products programmatically like Adobe Analytics 2.0)
through Web UI's (like Swagger) or API clients like Postman
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related course of study required or equivalent work experience.
Related Master's Degree a plus
- 5+ years working in analytics, including experience working
with tag management systems implementing advertising and tracking
pixels, 3+ years digital analytics development experience, 1+ year
managing a team of analysts / developers
DOM manipulation, strong tag management skills, excellent
understanding of cloud-based information systems, solid debugging
and troubleshooting skills, strong understanding of marketing
technology (Martech) landscape, experience leveraging APIs for
- Foundational knowledge of Google Big Query, Node.js, CSS,
Python, Domo, machine learning concepts.
Benefits of Working Here
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching programPay Range: $92,000 -
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently
in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may
differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for
the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce,
Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you
may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping
established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled
state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their
customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and
modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience
with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by
our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the
brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the
world combine experience across technology, data sciences,
consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients'
businesses through designing the products and services their
customers truly value.
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Brookline , Senior Analyst - Adobe Analytics Implementation, Professions , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!