Senior Marketing Analyst
Company: D50 Media
Posted on: August 5, 2022
D50 media is seeking an experienced senior marketing analyst
(minimum 5 years-experience) to help us make informed marketing
decisions and will be critical to driving growth of our national
personal injury legal client. Your strategic mind will help us
develop processes, reporting, and dashboards to better understand
our marketing data and help improve KPIs in our lead generation
campaigns. You will track KPIs and trends in way that enables
cross-company visibility and present your insight to key
stakeholders with relevant and timely growth recommendations. The
ideal candidate will have a strong background and passion for
statistics and data analysis while also possessing a keen
understanding of both online and offline marketing, digital
analytics, and conversion optimization. You will report to the
Director of Paid Media & Analytics.
About Our Team:D50 media is a marketing agency that creates
enterprise-level brands centered on organic content creation,
search engine optimization, web conversion, analytics, website
management, and lead generation. Our team has years of experience
generating and converting leads for personal injury law, financial
settlements, experiential entertainment, healthcare, education, and
non-profit clients. We are driven by data and obsessed with
We see data differently. Our no-silos approach to marketing
uncovers the patterns and connects the dots across all channels. We
are hell-bent on optimizing everything, making sure our clients are
connected with the targeted audiences and leads they seek.
Our agency has a long history of success in some of the most
competitive digital marketing spaces, due in large part to the hard
work, talent and depth of experience that each individual brings to
our team. We pride ourselves on having built a culture where
everyone's ideas are valued - regardless of their position or time
with the company. This top-notch team is relentless in building
best-in-class digital experiences and achieving the goals of our
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement ad hoc and automated analysis, summary
tables, charts and dashboards via Salesforce, IBM Cognos, and Excel
to illustrate theories.
- Host insights meetings to present visualizations and findings
to colleagues and executives
- Identify areas of opportunity and communicate insights to
marketing channel managers. Provide proactive recommendations with
rationale and documentation.
- Collaborate with coworkers to effectively measure multi-touch
performance of Television, Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Display,
Direct Mail, and everything in between.
- Directly interact with agency management and client executive
leadership to gather requirements, construct and demonstrate
analysis of the customer journey.
- Recommend ways to optimize and improve ROI/campaign
- Identify new questions or problem areas for marketing and
select the appropriate analytical methods and models.
- Assist with testing analysis (websites, marketing channels,
- Identify tracking inconsistencies and work with marketing teams
- Research new digital analytics platforms, propose best fit,
work with development team to implement.
- Conduct analysis to uncover insights about our users through
cohort analysis, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
- Research competitors and market changes that affect our
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years hands-on digital marketing analysis
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or a quantitative
- Relentless curiosity to find the why for the what through
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to
turn spreadsheets into data stories.
- Ability to translate analysis clearly and partner with
marketing stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ability to prove theories to varying audiences and
- Strong foundational knowledge of demand generation methods and
processes including marketing and attribution models required.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, or other digital analytics
- Experience implementing analytics platforms
- Expert-level experience with Excel required
- Strong organization skills, time management skills,
detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on
learning with a continuous improvement mindset.
Compensation & Benefits:This is a full-time paid position with the
potential for advancement pending excellent performance. Salary is
commensurate with experience plus excellent benefits and bonus
opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan with discretionary matching (historically has been
- Attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid
medical coverage for employee only (50% employer paid medical
coverage for spouse/dependents), and Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life
and Worksite benefits (accident, hospital confinement) through
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- 14 paid holidays, including Juneteenth
- Generous PTO; 17 days in year 1
- Professional development funding - gain a certification or get
- Lunch & Learns - short form digital learning/education
experience taught by employees
- Holiday costume contests - prizes awarded
- Opportunities for charitable giving/giving back to the
- Passionate Slack channel banter spanning pets, shout-outs,
food, books and more
- Employee referral bonus program - paid out after 90 days
- An entrepreneurial, forward-thinking culture that is supportive
- No travel and remote work-from-home opportunity
How to Apply:If you feel you are qualified for this position, we
look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a resume that shows
your experience as it has prepared you for this role.
Keywords: D50 Media, Brookline , Senior Marketing Analyst, Professions , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!