Dispensary Retail Associate (Full Time)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving
national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered
in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts,
Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on
Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is
building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently
produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through
top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job
creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the
cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand,
4Front's team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value
- The Retail Associate collaborates with the dispensary's
management team to ensure every guest receives the highest level of
hospitality and experiences cannabis in the best way possible.
Priorities include answering questions about the state's cannabis
program and regulations, participating in community events
inside/outside of the dispensary, and being able to work all FOH
workstations including: Reception, Hosting, Sales Floor/Consulting,
and Cashiering. The Retail Associate also assists with product
organization, inventory control, communicating with guests, and
being able to work all BOH workstations including: Receiving,
Packaging, Stocking, Online Ordering, Order Dispatching, and
- Full Shift Availability Necessary - nights and
- Starting hourly wage, $18 ABOUT YOU
- Someone with passion and excitement for cannabis who thrives in
front facing, compassionate customer-engagement based roles.
- Inherently a people-person, someone who excels at interacting
with all types of people.
- Can master new systems and maintain standards independently.
Willing to ask questions to gain expertise.
- Enjoys learning the specifics of product details, methods of
consumption and state regulations.
- Thrives in an upbeat, fast-paced, team-oriented
- Someone who is adaptable to the changing needs of cannabis
business and excited about being a part of a growing, evolving
- Commitment to scheduling needs of a retail cannabis business,
most importantly nights and weekends.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a Mission brand ambassador and provide excellent service
for all guests; engage authentically to keep hospitality at a high
- Follow proper cash handling of all guest transactions
- Fulfill all online and in-store orders accurately and
- Appropriately educate guests on available cannabis products and
consumption method by customizing recommendations to various needs
and experience levels
- Maintain a clean and organized vault/inventory room.
- Adhere to all regulations set forth by the company and
- Assist in all other duties as assigned by management to ensure
store success. KEY COLLABORATORS
- Other retail associates, Tier I & Tier II
- Inventory Supervisor and Manager
- Floor Supervisor and Manager
- Assistant and General Managers WORKING CONDITIONS
- This is a front-facing, customer-care focused position. You
will be working in a retail dispensary environment and required to
maintain friendly interaction and product assistance throughout a
- Overlapping conversation and crowd noise is expected. Long-term
standing is required.
- Working in close confines in close proximity to other
associates is essential.
- Temperature varies by season.
- Squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all
- *NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be
accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling
throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of
time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer service experience, preferably in a fast paced or
specialized retail environment.
- Effortless multi-tasking; precise cash handling and excellent
customer service simultaneously.
- A self-starter who can take instructions and work independently
or with colleagues to complete a goal
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks
- Commitment to team's success. Flexible, friendly, and
self-aware. Comfortable with non-confrontational
- Responsibility for problem solving and process
- Experience with POS systems and basic computer functionality.
- Customer Service, Retail Experience 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Point of Sale, Cash Handling Skills
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained
- Must have High School Diploma or GEDWORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to
be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a
friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities *NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the
Keywords: 4Front, Brookline , Dispensary Retail Associate (Full Time), Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!