Special Olympics Game Day Operations Coordinator
Company: Town of Brookline
Posted on: November 16, 2022
The Brookline Recreation department is seeking an Operations
Coordinator to provide safe and reliable transportation for Special
Olympics athletes, volunteers, coaches, and equipment to and from
competitions. Also responsible for game day crisis management and
managing the Brookline Special Olympics Team at off-site games;
Assists with additional tasks/program support as needed.
- Drive Special Olympics Athletes, Volunteers, Coaches, and
Equipment in 12-passenger van and or 15 Mini Bus
- Assist Coaches with managing Brookline Special Olympics
- Attend weekly Special Olympics practices
- Provide high quality customer service
- Follow all Brookline Recreation and Town rules/laws/policies as
required by professional staff.
- Perform similar or related work as required or as situation
1-2 years of experience working with individuals with disabilities
or more; college level course work in Therapeutic Recreation,
Recreation Management, Special Education, Occupational Therapy,
Psychology, Social Work, or Early Childhood Education is a plus.
Experience driving a passenger van a plus.
- Valid MA Driver's License, Class D required with a clean
- Must be available weekends
Hours vary based on program needs, but must have weekend
availability. Pay is $20 hourly, max 18.75 hours per week. Please
apply by November 13, 2022.
Keywords: Town of Brookline, Brookline , Special Olympics Game Day Operations Coordinator, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!