Business Development, Acquisitions Associate
Company: Odessit Capital
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Assist the Managing Partner in sourcing, identifying, pursuing,
and acquiring both multi-family and commercial real estate.
- Deal with a high volume of calls and emails, and prioritize and
- Prepare and/or update financial models which will be used to
make strategic acquisition decisions.
- Proficiency with common computer programs - Microsoft Word and
- Create proposal packages, marketing materials, and offering
- Perform market and property research to be used in marketing
materials and valuation reports
- Analyze, review, and interpret real estate source documents,
including operating statements, loan documents, leases, and other
due diligence material
- Assist in deal management efforts including drafting/collecting
- Travel to sites/properties to provide brokers/clients with
informed insightsCandidate Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Effective business writing and professional communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability
to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and
ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Capacity to work independently.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems
Keywords: Odessit Capital, Brookline , Business Development, Acquisitions Associate, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!