Whole Foods Shopper
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: June 19, 2022
At Whole Foods Market, were committed to providing
record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now
customers. This is a fast-growing program and candidates who are
passionate about our quality products and great customer service
will be a great fit. We think youll agree that its a great time to
As an In-Store Shopper, youll work on the Store Support team
supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery
and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, youll
shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food,
household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customers needs.
We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and
Sunday our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability to
work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.Your Step-by-Step
Guide to Applying For This In-Store Shopper (Online Orders) Role.1.
Apply Read through the below. If interested, complete the
2. Assessment Check your email for a link to complete the Online
Assessment. You will have 7-days to complete the assessment;
however, we want to encourage you to complete it right away.
3. Offer Our team will review your application and assessment. If
you are selected, you will receive an Offer Letter via email. Make
sure to Accept your Offer right away. The Offer Letter will contain
information regarding your start date.
4. Background Check Check your email to review and sign the consent
forms to complete and submit your background check.
5. Start Date Once your Background Check is completed
satisfactorily, our store teams will be in contact with you to get
you ready for your first day at Whole Foods Market.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours longJob Requirements
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service
standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as
required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.Basic
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6
hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or equivalent diplomaPhysical Requirements
/ Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.At Whole Foods Market, we provide a
fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Brookline , Whole Foods Shopper, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!