Specialist - Chemical Support $2500 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job SummaryUnder moderate supervision, responsible for
maintaining accurate records of all inventories. Handle all
paperwork and follows all procedures to meet this goal. Verify all
orders received and shipped and ensure that the orders are properly
accounted for in the companys records. Account for all defective or
damaged products and follows with appropriate corrective action.
Manage and reconcile all cycle counts.MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Enters inventory, purchasing, and QC data into applicable
Avantor and customer systems; assists in 3rd party vendor and item
- Processes orders
- Responsible for order set-up and maintenance within Avantor and
customer systems for planning.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer and supplier for
- Coordinates material delivery and set-up/installation; assists
with emergency deliveries.
- Change Notification compliance part# updates, adding/deleting
materials when needed.
- Provides reporting on material planning, open order, metrics,
- Provides audit support and attends vendor shows as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelors degree in
Scientific Field desirable
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Expert level skills in Excel
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently to prioritize multiple competing
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Formal problem solving training highly desirable.
- Presentation skillsDISCLAIMER:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.EEO
Statement:We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer.
We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state/province, or local law. If you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please
contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this email address.For more information about equal
employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal
Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster
Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision using
the links below.3rd Party Non-Solicitation Policy:By submitting
candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted
for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply
with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the
submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and
conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will
take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on
its needs and will not be accepting any form of
Keywords: Avantor, Brookline , Specialist - Chemical Support $2500 Sign on Bonus, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!