Front Desk Supervisor
Company: CLAREMONT COMPANIES LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient
and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest
satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to
arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and
As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise
and continually inspiring the front office team. You will also
ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts,
invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all
necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential
guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding
reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses creative selling techniques to sell room nights, increase
occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere
to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach
and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
and quality service.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests'
preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other
department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Operates telephone equipment, including, assisting incoming &
outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not
Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains
complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel
bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal
level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management.
Claremont Company offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation
package for eligible associates that includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
Claremont Companies is an equal opportunity employer. EOE
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience
of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm
while under pressure. Knowledge of property management system
preferred but not required.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduate
with bachelor's degree in a related field. Computer Knowledge and
experience in MS office programs.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate
Keywords: CLAREMONT COMPANIES LLC, Brookline , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!