Company: Senior Living Residences
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Olmsted Programming AssistantBrookline, MassachusettsABOUT OUR
COMMUNITY:Goddard House is seeking a dynamic, innovative programmer
who is creative, friendly, energetic and organized to assist the
Olmsted Program Director in creating, scheduling and implementing
programs for our residents.Availability:Every other weekend
10:30am-7:00pm (Part Time)WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Assist in creating monthly programming for seniors that
enhances their social, intellectual, creative, spiritual and
physical well being.
- Assist with developing, scheduling and directing daily programs
- Drive residents to off-site activities in the community
- Provide support with photography, the creation of a monthly
newsletter, updating the community Facebook page, and public
- Experience in event planning, coaching, or facilitation.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- 1 to 2 years experience working with the elderly and/or
Alzheimer's populations; experience providing programs or services
to the elderly is preferred.
- Must be responsible, organized, and dependable with the ability
to communicate effectively with senior citizens and their
- Computer skills required.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and
- Must have a history of responsible, accident-free
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information
from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents
and one anotherTo learn more about our pay and benefits, please
apply today!Not ready to apply just yet but have questions? Email
us at email@example.com.* Effective October 2021, SLR associates are
required to show proof of COVID vaccination. If medical or
religious reasons prevent an associate from providing proof of
vaccination, they will need to participate in weekly COVID-19
Keywords: Senior Living Residences, Brookline , Programming Assistant, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!