Retail Service Merchandiser
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The IMPACT Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for
representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively
performing project work including, but not limited to, the proper
implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void
corrections, stock rotation, building displays, and completing
surveys and audits. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick
learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in
independent situations. They must possess excellent organizational
skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build
relationships with business partners.
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete project
work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and
inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise
properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly,
checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing
packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures
and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with IMPACT Area
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned project work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Brookline , Retail Service Merchandiser, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!