Scheduling Coordinator - FT
Company: Hebrew Senior Life
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Area Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, supervising,
and coordinating the care delivered to clients by the
paraprofessional staff in the Personal Assistance Department.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate with all staff in a manner that conveys respect,
caring and sensitivity.
- Schedules and coordinates paraprofessional employee time
utilizing the client information system; ensures client coverage;
respect client choice; recognize changes in client status or
- Relay any all client issues and changes to appropriate person
i.e. Director Personal Assistance, nurse, ASAP, and other payers in
accordance with specified procedures.
- Communicate with field staff the importance of timely, accurate
communication of ALL changes pertaining to client status,
- Communicates schedules and any changes in schedules to
appropriate parties, including ASAP case managers, clients, family
members, Home Health department and other referral sources;
- Daily maintains accurate and up to date schedules in the client
- Checks daily the state authorization system (currently
Mediware) for changes in consumer status i.e. suspensions,
resumptions, increases and decreases in authorized units of
- Initiates and maintains documentation for all changes to the
schedule, including to whom the change was communicated;
- Processes payroll weekly; verifies incoming time sheets for
accuracy; makes changes to the schedule accordingly; monitors
mileage and travel time;
- Reviews monthly ASAP and other billing to assure all services
that have been delivered are in accordance with the authorization
provided by payer
- Ensures that workers are where they are scheduled to be by
conducting random phone call checks;
- Initiates and maintains documentation of any employee issues,
i.e. arriving late, leaving early, no shows, etc.; brings issues to
the attention of the Director of Personal Assistance;
- Schedules PCA and HHA orientations with Field Supervisor, RN
and Home Health Department
- Works with compliance clerk to ensure that in-service and
medical requirements of staff are met and personnel files are
- Promotes excellent customer service designed to grow the
- Participate in and support quality improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Directly responsible for monitoring Provider Direct, including
checking for authorizations for hours of recently ordered services,
suspensions, resumptions, increases and decreases.
- Assist with Payroll processing: Record all time sheets that
have arrived, begin processing any timesheets received from workers
not on CellTrak. Responsible for the management of CellTrak devices
and inventory of CellTrak devices (changing of Passwords). Perform
software updates for workers, as requested.
- Directly responsible for reviewing CellTrak Alerts and visit
- Track Care Plan Update visits (HHA, PC/HMK)
- Collaborate with Field RN Supervisors to ensure compliance with
quarterlies and Care Plan update visits
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma;
- Two (2) years experience in Homecare or similar
- Computer literacy with ability to manage scheduling functions
of client information system;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including
- Bilingual Russian-English helpful.
Hebrew SeniorLife is an equal employment opportunity employer.
All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion,
age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military
status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Hebrew Senior Life, Brookline , Scheduling Coordinator - FT, Other , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!