Senior QA Engineer
Company: Boston Children'S Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Posting Description
A t Boston Childrens Hospital, the quality of our care and our
inclusive hospital working environment lies in the diversity of our
people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries
around the world, were committed to reflecting the spectrum of
their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team.
Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and
ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique
contributions can change lives. Yours included.
This Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible
In order to qualify you must have:
- Researchingand identifyingthe requirements of information
system programmatic needs.
- Analyzingvendor and internally developed solutions to meet the
integrated needs of multiple project teams.
- Developingtest plans, test strategies, test cases for software
- Working closely with multiple application development teams
ensuring quality of the software applications; reporting to the
application development lead/manager.
- Effectively managingthe testing of multiple projects and
address competing priorities.
- Creatingall necessary documentation for the testing and release
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals
in this role may be expected to take on additional duties to
respond to organizational needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or its
- 5+ years experience in software quality assurance of desktop,
web/mobile apps developed using Microsoft .Net, Java.
- The ability to develop, modify and execute software test plans,
- The ability to analyze test results to ensure correct
functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Experience in agile development environment testing enterprise
- Strong RDBMS concepts, with working experience on Oracle and/or
SQL Server in writing complex queries and validating the
- Experience in testing applications that are designed with
service oriented architecture (SOA) and web services.
- Thorough knowledge & understanding of latest software
development technologies/trends to improve software QA
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and
Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Knowledge of bug life cycle and bug tracking tools like TFS,
ALM, Jira & Bugzilla etc.
- Prior experience in HP Unified Functional Tester (UFT), LeanFT
or Selenium automation is necessary.
- Experience in continuous integration and development of tests
is a plus.
- Java or C# experience within an automated environment is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in business intelligence tools like MicroStrategy,
data analytics, enterprise reporting is a strong plus.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
Boston Childrens Hospital offers competitive compensation and
unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental
insurance, generous time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan,
Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and
discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Flexible schedule (if
Boston Childrens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Boston Children'S Hospital, Brookline , Senior QA Engineer, Other , brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!