In-Vivo Technical Research Associate, Comparative Medicine
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: November 26, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
In-Vivo Technical Research Associate - Comparative Medicine
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you
and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your
future at Takeda. Join us as an In-Vivo Technical Research
Associate in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through
our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led
company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their
potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top
Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and
strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our
inspiring, bold mission. As a Research Associate working on the
Technical Services team within Comparative Medicine, you will be
empowered to conduct in vivo studies and master technical
- Provides in vivo technical support for studies supporting
multiple therapeutic teams including Oncology, Neuroscience, GI and
Vaccines. Includes work in BSL2 lab.
- Act as lead technician on studies and prepare study
- Manage sample transfers, formulation requests, and study
updates with multiple groups.
- Manage integrity of data.
- Introduction to in vivo manipulations and techniques. POSITION
- Assist technical team in completing in vivo studies, gaining
exposure to study design, technical procedures, and basic
- Hands-on introduction to laboratory animal technical skills
- Work in a team environment and collaborate on multiple
- Record clear and concise study data with integrity
- Maintain study correspondence for assigned studies
- Track reporting deliverables and graph real-time data
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Complete college level animal science/biology coursework
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other
common electronic systems
- Candidate should be able to work in a team environment to
achieve objectives promptly LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- AALAS Certification (not required, but preferred). PHYSICAL
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work off-hours, holidays and weekends. In
accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not
Permitted to Apply
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at .
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Brookline , In-Vivo Technical Research Associate, Comparative Medicine, IT / Software / Systems , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!