Housekeeper- Homewood Suites Boston- Brookline/Longwood Medical
Company: CLAREMONT COMPANIES LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Type Full-timeDescription
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, hallways and
public areas in the hotel.
- Responsible for servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with
- Responsible for stocking a cart with room supplies, replacing
bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned
immediately and list of prospective checkouts in order to prepare
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Claremont Company
offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for
eligible associates that includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Holiday PayClaremont Companies is an equal opportunity
employer. EOE M/F/D/VRequirements
- Availability on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, coworkers, vendors and
- Must be have the ability to bend, stoop, lift and walk for an
extended period of time.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects
weighing to 50 pounds without assistance.
Keywords: CLAREMONT COMPANIES LLC, Brookline , Housekeeper- Homewood Suites Boston- Brookline/Longwood Medical, Hospitality & Tourism , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!