Company: Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
Posted on: November 20, 2022
OverviewOpportunity: - Housekeeping SupervisorSupervise
housekeeping staff ensuring brand/hotel guest service and
sustainability standards are met.Potential Career Path - -
-Executive Housekeeper Front Office Manager Assistant General
Manager General ManagerEssential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they
perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and
consistent with HHM core values. -
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees (in the event
housekeeping associates are HHM employees.)
- Train staff to clean rooms in an efficient manner according to
established standards or partner with external vendor to ensure
staff is trained properly.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive
improvement and higher guest satisfaction. -
- Issue cleaning supplies and equipment to associates.
- On occasion, clean rooms or assist staff with cleaning rooms.
- Address associate performance and behavior concerns by either
direct intervention with HHM associates or through vendor. -
- Supervise laundry employees, if applicable.
- Prepare work schedules for HHM associates or provide vendor
with anticipated occupancy to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety
- Assist in the breakfast area as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent training
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.Work Environment
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending. -What We
BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence
Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us HHM is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any
other group protected by law.
Keywords: Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, Brookline , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!