Restaurant Area Manager
Company: Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Restaurant Area ManagerEmployment Type:
Full time, Exempt
**This position is eligible for a $3000 sign-on bonus! Please
inquire about $3000 Sign On Bonus during interview for details and
Job Description:The Area Manager is responsible for the overall
operation of the assigned restaurant(s) on a daily basis including,
staffing and training of all employees, enhancing their
capabilities and fostering growth, as well as cost control, service
standards, operational procedures and policies, customer
satisfaction, sanitation, environment control, cash handling, staff
motivation, safety and security by performing the following duties
personally or through subordinates. Responsibilities:
- Provides management and supervision over several restaurant
- Responsible for maximizing daily sales and effectively managing
costs, labor and cash control.
- Formulates monthly sales goals that correspond to budgets and
meet corporate goals.
- Ensures health, safety and sanitation standards are maintained
in compliance with the company policies and government
- Provides assistance with purchasing activities; negotiates
price and supplier contracts; maintains a good working relationship
- Ensures that the quality of experience, such as product
quality, timing, service, entertainment, etc. is delivered to the
- Handles any customer complains that the field managers are
unable to resolve.
- Ensures that company procedures, policies and applicable labor
laws and regulations are enforced and observed.
- Monitors and reviews work activities of the field managers,
sets performance expectations and periodically monitors, and
appraises employee performance.
- Screens, interviews, hires, trains, counsels and terminates
- Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent; or
four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Five to ten years of previous experience in a similar position
or equivalent skills.
- Managerial experience giving work direction, providing
- General office equipment including phones, personal computers,
email, fax, copier, scanner and etc.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS
Office and POS Systems.
- Food Handler Card or Food Manager Certification is required
from the first day of work.
- Experience in Asian Restaurants Highly PreferredBenefits:
- Compensation package based on skills & experience
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts and free meals when you work
Keywords: Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ, Brookline , Restaurant Area Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!