Company: Goldfish Swim School - Brookline
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun?
Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience and
make a difference? Check out Goldfish Swim School! Were a rapidly
growing, award winning franchise that is not your typical
company!We change lives. We help children reach their goals. We
wear flip flops. We work in a 90-degree pool. We love our employees
and reward hard work with shout awards, gift cards and fun social
events! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect
for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working
late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school,
advancement opportunities exist for the right
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals Requirements:
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational
- Must pass background examinations (included with training) Job
Title: Front Desk Customer Service Representative Reports to:
General Manager/Sales & Service Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Promotes quality customer service and processes sales and
registration transactions. Acts as the first point of contact for
potential and current Goldfish customers, and is responsible for
presenting a positive image for the company.Duties and
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and
screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner.
- Processes student registrations using effective sales/customer
- Schedules and manages birthday/pool parties. Supervises private
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints using a professional
- Assists members with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front
- Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, Snack Shack area,
changing areas, restrooms and observation area.
- Monitors Snack Shack area and provides guidance to Snack Shack
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely
promotions and literature.
- Provides occasional administrative support for management
personnel, including the General Manager and Assistant General
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Prepares twice daily student lesson schedules for use by
instructors and management staff.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents.
Administers first aid when necessary.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the
Employer. Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED
required. Some college preferred. Two years previous customer
service and/or administrative office experience required.
Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and
other software systems. Certifications and licenses: CPR, First Aid
and AED certification required. Work Environment: While performing
this job, the employee is exposed to heat and humidity
occasionally. Noise level is usually moderate. All associated
locations are independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to Goldfish Swim School
Keywords: Goldfish Swim School - Brookline, Brookline , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!