Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn an hourly wage as high as $37 an hour as a Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Brookline, MA area, and find out how
great a flexible schedule can be. Beyond comp time or being on call
on your day off, IntelyCare's definition of flexible means you
choose only the shifts you want to work at any of our partner
facilities. Take time off whenever you want, and get a W2 paycheck
At IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously. Our founders
were nurses who, like you, struggled with inflexible schedules and
being called in on their days off. They formed this company to
allow nursing professionals to enjoy their work and lives. They
also made it simple - with one mobile-friendly app, you can
schedule the shifts you want and the time off that you need on any
day, week, or even month of your choosing.
Is something interesting playing at the Coolidge Corner Theatre?
You can go ahead and buy your tickets because you won't have a work
conflict. Or maybe you'd like to take a day off during winter break
for the kids to ice skate at Larz Anderson Park. With IntelyCare
you can do all this and so much more. If this work-life balance
sounds good to you, get more information below and consider joining
our amazing team of IntelyPros today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner
network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a
license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate)
through Excelsior University - up to 34% for certain
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay - plus travel bonuses where
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles,
IntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have to take our word
for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals
("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs,
reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift,
reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living
(ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and
communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills and communication
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
Keywords: IntelyCare, Brookline , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!