Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Outpatient - 40hrs *$5,000 sign-on
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Posted on: May 7, 2022
63807BRPsychiatry and Behavioral SciencesJob Posting
DescriptionThe Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be responsible
- Reporting to the Medical and Clinical Directors of the Boston
Children's Hospital Outpatient Psychiatry Service (OPS), this
position will work collaboratively to provide excellence in
clinical care for children, adolescents and young adults across a
range of mental health illnesses.
- Clinical coverage for 40 hours per week. Includes diagnostic
assessment, and medication management in the context of
comprehensive treatment planning and recommendations.
- Participating in hospital/departmental utilization management
and quality improvement endeavors where indicated.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency requirements eg Joint
commission, DMH, and contractual agreements with 3rd party
- Adequate, timely and appropriate medical record documentation
and billing for professional services.
- 40 hours, Monday - Friday no weekends or holidays
To qualify, you must have:
- Massachusetts licensure as Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse.
ANCC certification as a Psych NP or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- At least 1 year of professional experience performing
psychiatric evaluations and psychopharmacology services.
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000.00 for full time NP hires (who have not
worked at BCH in the past 2 years.)For hires made after
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and
unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and
dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement
Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement and discounted rates
on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
StatusFull-TimeRegular, Temporary, Per DiemRegularStandard Hours
per Week40Office/Site LocationBrooklineJob CategoryNursing
Keywords: Boston Children's Hospital, Brookline , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Outpatient - 40hrs *$5,000 sign-on, Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!