Behavioral Health Clinician (Telehealth)
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Seeking licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians for our VR
Telehealth company to build and lead our practice, must be one of
- Fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker without supervision (Must
be licensed in MA)
- Psychologists licensed to practice (licensed in MA)
The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using
prescribed, medical virtual reality apps.
- Experience treating patients with anxiety/stress
- Experience leading/moderating support groups a plus
- Knowledge of cognitive behavioral therapy and an understanding
of what techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and
- At least 1 year of experience treating patients with the
- BS or masters degree in one of the above-mentioned
- Active license for the state of operation (Massachusetts)
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to
standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will
determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on
initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan
according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress
and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to
patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical
documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their
Starting Part time - 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to go
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xrhealth, Brookline , Behavioral Health Clinician (Telehealth), Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!