VR Telehealth Clinician - Occupational Therapist
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Seeking licensed Occupational Therapy for our VR Telehealth
company to work part-time 20 hours per week: The Telehealth
Clinician will assess and monitor patients using prescribed,
medical virtual reality apps. This person may have the opportunity
to move into a full-time role given business needs and
- Knowledge of occupational therapy and an understanding of what
techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and
- At least 1 year of experience with the following
- Ability to work 20 hours per week, flexible schedule within
normal working hours.
- BS or masters degree related to Occupational Therapy
- Active license for the state of operation required, MA
- Credentialed/previous credentialed with BCBS needed,
credentialed with Medicare preferred
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to
standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will
determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on
initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan
according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress
and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to
patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical
documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xrhealth, Brookline , VR Telehealth Clinician - Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!