Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Brookline, Massachusetts.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Specialty: RN-Psychiatric-TravelJob Description
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth &
development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data
reflective of the patient's status, interpret the appropriate
information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative
to his or her age-specific needs, & to provide the care needed as
described in policies & procedures.
- Utilize nursing process, diagnoses & interventions &
accountable to the patient, family & peers for delivery of optimum
psychiatric care maintaining a holistic approach, in order that the
organization can fulfill its primary mission of providing quality
health care within the community
- Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements & evaluates patient &
family needs to ensure holistic care for assigned patients.
- Performs nursing tasks in accordance w/established STANDARDS of
nursing practice in order to ensure quality of nursing care.
- Completes nursing assessment (in its entirety) w/in 8 hours of
- Consistently initiates collaboration w/others after completion
of own assessment.
- Formulates nursing care plan within 24 hours of admission.
- Reassesses patient needs & response to nursing interventions &
revises nursing care plan on an ongoing basis via daily nursing
notes & other nursing requirements.
- Consistently identifies patient & family educational needs,
effectively communicating (via teaching methods) & evaluates the
effectiveness of the interventions.
- Manages time effectively.
- Knowledge of medications, safely medicates patients & evaluates
the effects of the medication.
- Maintains therapeutic RN/patient relations.
- Gives & receives feedback on patient response to treatment
interventions to/from others.
- Responds to medical issues in treatment & develops nursing
interventions as appropriate. •Qualifications
- 2 years of recent Behavioral Health experience
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Active Nursing State license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout Us - All Medical Personnel is
a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect allied opportunity!If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards,Alexis BryantSenior Account ManagerAll
Medical Personnel - NursingMain: Email: />
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Brookline , RN-Psychiatric, Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!