Home Health Aide - Per Diem
Company: Hebrew SeniorLife
Posted on: February 24, 2021
A Home Health Aide is a trained paraprofessional prepared to
assist professional personnel in personal care and home management
as related to comfort, care, and safety of a consumer in the
West Roxbury, Newton and Needham areas needed!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Provides necessary information on health status and
- Accepts only assignments for which qualified.
- Attends agency orientation and attends minimum of 12 hours of
in-service education annually.
- Practices safety and competency within the job
- Communicates with the agency about problems and concerns.
- Complies with State/Federal regulatory acts and agency
- Communicates with office staff regarding all scheduling of home
health aide services to consumers.
- Completes required documentation accurately on a timely
- Respects and maintains consumer confidentiality.
- Reports concerns of consumer abuse or neglect.
- Refrains from discussing personal problems, concerns, or
opinions with consumer.
- Establishes and maintains a therapeutic relationship with
The home health aide is a mature person who:
- Is at least 18 years old.
- Is flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, reliable, and
able to cope with emergencies.
- Has successfully completed the required training program or its
- Home Health Aides, and has demonstrated competency.
- Is able to read, write, and speak English.
- Is able to use an Electronic Visit Verification device
- Is able to carry out and understand directions and
- Is able to record messages and keep records.
Is physically and emotionally capable of performing the job. See
attached physical specifications
Hebrew SeniorLife is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion,
age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military
status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hebrew SeniorLife, Brookline , Home Health Aide - Per Diem, Healthcare , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!