Company: Coolidge Yoga
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Support the vibrant community of Coolidge Yoga including managing
the day-to-day operations of the studio and maintaining a welcoming
and nurturing culture by meeting the needs of all members and
staff. Help to grow our membership by leading and coordinating
marketing efforts and promoting studio events both within the
studio and in the greater Brookline community.
*Operations Duties and Responsibilities*
* Provide excellent customer service to clients at the front desk
and via email, including: welcoming clients and signing them into
class; answering the phone; responding to customer inquiries via
email; assisting clients with retail purchases, questions about
classes, packages, policies, etc.
* Help with the hiring, management and evaluation of studio staff,
work study students and volunteers.
* Manage the staffing and teaching schedules and emergency coverage
plans for teachers.
* Oversee and contribute to staffing the front desk, managing
client accounts, and tidying the physical space.
* Oversee all activities that ensure the cleanliness and order of
the physical studio space as well as stay up to date with all
Covid-related safety protocols.
* Communicate with and support teaching staff as needed, including:
special events, policy changes, timeliness, and staying aware of
staff needs for optimal work environment.
* Attend and participate in weekly meetings with owner and
* Supervise, hire and train supporting desk staff/work-studies and
help write policy training documents.
* Help maintain studio schedules for weekly classes, private
sessions, corporate events, workshops and trainings.
* Keep order and peace in the studio during busy times.
* Serve as a "yoga ambassador" to clients and the wider Brookline
community and help uphold studio vision, mission and values .
*Marketing Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities*
-Help manage project plans for marketing initiatives and special
-Look for and propose creative opportunities to attract and enroll
-Create and maintain email, social media and web-based marketing
-Help update and keep up-to-date the studio website.
-Assist in collating marketing assets as needed.
-Help organize files for graphic related projects.
-Update marketing job knowledge by participating in educational
-Creative, innovative thinker enthusiastically committed to the
success of the studio.
-Problem solver and solution oriented.
-Independent thinker, but not afraid to ask for help.
-Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
-Background in small business marketing solutions.
-Professional and soothing business presence and acumen.
-Self starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive
-Commitment to providing exceptional customer service (internal and
-Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
-Strong ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset.
-Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the
demands of a busy studio environment.
-College degree (at least Bachelor's degree). Yoga teaching
certification or demonstrated proficiency in yoga is a plus, but
-High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
including Word and Excel and Google apps (Docs, Groups,
-Basic knowledge in graphics arts software (Adobe), website
management software (WordPress or similar) or willingness to
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* 1 year
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Brookline, MA 02446: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Coolidge Yoga, Brookline , Studio Manager, Executive , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!