Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce.
Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food
and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're
an industry changer - we created the first and only fully
autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving
towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and
leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have
theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and
resources of a proven organization.
Responsible for directing incident investigations identifying root
causes of EHS Incidents and executing sustainable corrective
In This Role:
- Act as key EHS liaison for the site & assist Safety lead
direction in the execution of the strategic and tactical EHS
- Manage, direct, coach, lead, and mentor plant personnel to
achieve EHS goals and objectives in a timely and safe manner, while
continuously striving to improve safety skills & awareness.
- Create/implement LOTO policy along with JSA's for the
- Create/issue Monthly Safety Reports.
- Develop, coordinate and/or conduct EH&S training
- Responsible for driving processes that will result in a
reduction of accidents and injuries and the identification of
potential hazards present in the workplace
- Interpret safety standards, health codes, and regulations.
- Organize, conduct, and support management in program audits,
inspections, and risk assessment activities.
- Assist in the development of corporate safety policies and the
safety management system.
- Develop occupational safety and health procedures/Policy
including the establishment of criteria to control or eliminate
moderately serious hazards in the facility and operations.
- Ensure accurate reporting of local safety program information,
status of incidents, progress and deficiencies.
- Coordinate Safety Committee Activity.
- Conduct monthly Safety Audits.
- Conduct Monthly Safety Plant-wide meetings with all Team
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Occupational Safety & Health
(regulated industries background preferred). With Masters, 3 years
- ASP or CSP preferred
- Worker's Compensation experience a plus
- OSHA 30-Hour Trainer Certification a plus
- Demonstrated professional with passion for change and
relentless focus on execution.
- Execution, attention to detail, initiative, conflict
resolution, customer focus, collaboration, building ownership and
commitment, establishing direction, drive for change, getting
organizational support, tenacity, and skills in share point
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem
solving and human relations skills
- Must be highly organized; able to prioritize and meet target
dates in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes,
- Strong time management skills
- Bilingual in French and English preferred
- Capable of standing and walking for up to 2 hours a day, if
required. Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.by
Keywords: Symbotic, Brookline , Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Executive , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!