Franchised Group Sales Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Job Number 22168707Job Category Sales & MarketingLocation
Courtyard Boston Brookline, 40 Webster Street, Brookline,
Massachusetts, United StatesSchedule Full-TimeLocated Remotely?
NRelocation? NPosition Type ManagementAdditional Information: This
hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha
Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the
hotels employment policies and practices, including the selection
and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will
be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB
SUMMARYOpportunity: Group Sales ManagerManage accounts to achieve
guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business ensuring
all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.Potential Career
PathProperty Director of Sales Area Director of Sales Regional
Director of SalesEssential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to
previous, current and potential clients.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and
closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments participation in servicing
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase
customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and
- Represent hotel at trade shows.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Perform other duties as requested by managementWork Environment
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
holidays and weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds,
bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Moderate travel between hotel and clients locations
required.What We Believe
- People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence
Stay Nimble - Own ItJOB REQUIREMENTSAssociates or Bachelors degree
in Hospitality or related industry preferred.Proven track record in
sales is a must and previous hospitality sales experience
preferred.Brand specific experience, Sales Pro system experience &
prefer Primary Market sales group sales experience.This company is
an equal opportunity employer.frnch1
Keywords: Marriott, Brookline , Franchised Group Sales Manager, Executive , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!