Posted on: September 20, 2022
Commercial Real Estate / Retail / Shopping CentersThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Steven ZachariasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$40,000 - $55,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a privately-held,
commercial real estate company that's actively looking to hire an
Administrative Assistant Property Manager in our Brookline
office!If interested, apply directly or email me at Why join
- $45,000 - $55,000 base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Onsite fitness center
- Weekly Monday morning breakfast, semi-annual outings and office
events.Job DetailsScope of Responsibilities:
- Track tenant and vendor insurance certificates and emergency
- Receive and track tenant work orders.
- Works with management to develop and create business
presentations, management reports, and office forms.
- Coordinates and arranges business meetings, prepares agendas,
reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes
minutes of meetings. Arranges and coordinates luncheons, and travel
- Acts as liaison with vendors to maintain and troubleshoot
problems related to office equipment. Maintains related
- Acts as liaison with tenants, patients and other visitors to
the management office.
- Coordinates incoming and out going mail for office site and
maintains appropriate backup for office files.
- Composes and types routine correspondence and organizes and
maintains office filing system; both paper and electronic
- Screens telephone calls, arranges conference calls, answers
questions and takes messages in a professional manner.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or
- Prepares service contracts and late letters for tenants and
handles tenant work orders through the Building Engines online
- Maintains property's preventative maintenance system in
Building Engines online platform and prepares monthly reports.
- Processes invoices through Avid online bill pay service and
monitors the accounts payable email.Qualifications:
- Business experience in a fast work environment is a plus.
(banking, financial services, real estate, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to work
independentlyInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Brookline , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Brookline, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!